Published: November 27th, 2008 | Tags: Week 13 injuries
A look at a few of the notable injury updates from Thursday’s injury reports:
- Steelers RB Willie Parker (knee) took part in full practice after sitting out Wednesday. Two other Steelers starters — OT Marvel Smith (back) and DE Brett Keisel (knee) sat out.
- 49ers LB Patrick Willis returned to practice after sitting out Wednesday with a lingering ankle injury.
- Patriots DE Richard Seymour (knee) missed practice for the second straight day, while fellow starting DE Ty Warren (groin) was limited.
- Several of the Broncos’ injured defensive starters — CB Champ Bailey (groin), LB D.J. Williams (knee) and LB Nate Webster (knee) took part in a limited portion of practice for the second straight day, wile S Marlon McCree (ankle) continues to sit out.
- Good news for the Rams, who had QB Marc Bulger (concussion) and OT Orlando Pace (knee) back at full practice. RB Steven Jackson took part in a limited portion of practice and reported no setbacks with his thigh injury, saying he intended to play Sunday.