Published: November 16th, 2008 | Tags: Week 11
A quick look at some of the interesting numbers and top performances from Week 11:
- The Panthers rushed for a franchise record 264 yards in a 31-22 win over Detroit, their fourth-straight win. DeAngelo Williams finished with 120 yards and two touchdowns and rookie Jonathan Stewart had 130 yards and a touchdown, the first time in franchise history the Panthers have had two 100-yard rushers in the same game.
- The Eagles and Bengals pulled off the 17th overtime tie in NFL history in Cincinnati. Here are the NFL Scoreboard highlights.
- The Packers set a franchise record with their ninth return TD of the season (six INT, two punts, one fumble) in their 37-3 rout of the Bears when Jason Hunter returned a fumble 54 yards for a TD during the fourth quarter. Here are the NFL Scoreboard highlights.
- The Buccaneers did not allow a rushing TD against Adrian Peterson and the Vikings en route to a 19-13 win, and have allowed an NFL-best one rushing score all season. Here are the Bucs’ defensive highlights.
- Texans rookie RB Steve Slaton posted a career-high 156 rushing yards and a TD in the 33-27 loss to the Colts, the second-highest total in franchise history. The Texans have lost eight straight road games and are 4-17 all-time on the road under coach Gary Kubiak.