A quick look at a few of the notable injuries in Week 11:
- Giants RB Brandon Jacobs missed most of the second half with what both he and coach Tom Coughlin described as a sore knee. Jacobs said he could have returned to the game.
- Bengals WR Antonio Chatman was carted off the field with a neck injury, but subsequent tests turned out to be normal and he has full movement in both his arms and legs. Two other Bengals — S Chinedum Ndukwe and LG Andrew Whitworth suffered undisclosed injuries.
- Seahawks CB Marcus Trufant left Sunday’s loss to the Cardinals with a concussion.
- Bucs RB Earnest Graham left Sunday’s 19-13 win over the Vikings during the first quarter with what appeared to be a lower right leg injury.
- The Rams lost starting OT Orlando Pace and OG Richie Incognito to injuries during the first half of a loss to the 49ers, and neither player returned. CB Ron Bartell was also injured and did not return.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.