Published: November 13th, 2008 | Tags: Week 11 injuries
A few updates on the notable injuries and practice updates from around the league on Thursday:
- No changes on Thursday for two of the Titans’ defensive leaders. LB Keith Bulluck (chest) and DE Kyle Vanden Bosch (groin) missed practice for the second straight day.
- Bears QB Kyle Orton took part in a limited portion of practice on Thursday for the second straight day as he recovers from his right ankle injury. Orton, who shared reps with Rex Grossman on Wednesday, also spoke to the media about his recovery.
- Tom Coughlin is evaluating the injuries in the defensive secondary on a day-to-day basis as the Giants prepare for the Ravens. SS James Butler and CB Kevin Dockery worked out on a limited basis on Thursday, while CB Jason Webster was held out for the second straight day. Coughlin indicated more would be known about their status after seeing how they respond at Friday’s practice.
- Eagles CB Asante Samuel sat out practice on Thursday with a groin injury. He was not listed on Wednesday’s injury report.
- The Colts held a number of key players out of practice again on Thursday: WR Anthony Gonzalez (hamstring), DB Kelvin Hayden (hamstring), DE Robert Mathis (foot) and WR Reggie Wayne (ankle).
- Broncos CB Champ Bailey returned to practice on a limited basis on Thursday. Bailey has not played since injuring his groin in Week 7 against the Patriots.