Here’s a look around the league as Week 10 gets underway at some starting lineup changes.
- Daunte Culpepper, signed as a free agent this week, got the start for the Lions against the Jaguars. Culpepper played all of the first two series for the Lions, but was then replaced by backup Drew Stanton near the goal line on the team’s third series. It might be a quarterback rotation for the Lions today. Stanton threw a 1-yard TD pass to John Owens on his second play.
- RB Deuce McAllister got the start for the Saints today with Reggie Bush deactivated with a knee injury.
- Rookie RB Ray Rice was in the staring lineup for the Ravens in place of Willis McGahee. Both Rice and McGahee have carried the ball for the Ravens.
- As expected, QB Rex Grossman got the start for the Bears against the Titans. Kyle Orton is the Bears’ No. 3 QB today.
- DE Jared Allen started for the Vikings against the Packers despite being listed as doubtful with a shoulder injury.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.