A quick look at a few interesting numbers from the Week 9 games:
- The Titans notched their 11th-straight regular season win, 19-16 over the Packers, tying for the longest win streak in franchise history. … In the loss, Donald Driver tied a Packers franchise record with a reception in his 103rd consecutive game, matching Sterling Sharpe. Driver finished with seven receptions for a season-high 136 yards and a touchdown (highlights).
- Cardinals rookie RB Tim Hightower finished with 136 yards and a touchdown (highlights) for his first career 100-yard rushing game in the 34-13 win over the Rams. After trailing 7-0, the Cardinals scored 31 consecutive points.
- The Bucs scored 27 of the game’s final 30 points to overcome a 21-point deficit in the 30-27 OT win over the Chiefs, marking the largest comeback in team history and the biggest lead blown by K.C. in a loss in Chiefs franchise history.
- Ravens rookie RB Ray Rice posted his first career 100-yard game (highlights) with 154 yards on 21 carries in the 37-27 win over the Browns.
- The NFL’s two winless teams entering Week 9 went in different directions. The Lions fell to 0-8 for first time since 2001, when they started 0-12. They’ve lost nine straight and 15 of the last 16 games. The Bengals defeated the Jaguars 21-19 for their first win of the season, avoiding their first 0-9 start since 1993.
- Vikings QB Gus Frerotte tossed a season-high three touchdown passes (highlights), while WR Bernard Berrian (two receptions, 104 yards and a TD) had his fourth-straight game with a receiving TD, the longest streak of his career, in the 28-21 win over the Texans. Adrian Peterson had 25 rushes for 139 yards and a TD for his third-straight 100-yard game (highlights).
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.