Here’s a quick look around the league at the notable updates from Thursday’s injury reports:
- The Colts got some good news Thursday, as RB Joseph Addai and S Bob Sanders took part in a full practice session for the second consecutive day. CB Kelvin Hayden sat out the session after practicing on Wednesday, while WR Reggie Wayne (knee) sat out a second straight day.
- Browns DE Corey Williams (knee) missed practice for the second straight day, while WR Donte Stallworth (quadricep) was limited for the second consecutive day. For the Ravens, RB Willis McGahee was limited on Thursday after sitting out Wednesday.
- Buffalo starters OG Brad Butler (knee), DE Aaron Schoebel (foot) and WR Josh Reed (ankle) all missed practice Thursday for the second straight day. QB Trent Edwards was listed with an ankle injury on Thursday but took part in full practice.
- The Broncos listed TE Tony Scheffler (groin) and RB Selvin Young (groin) as limited in practice for the second straight day. Neither has played since they were injured against Tampa Bay in Week 5.
- Jets coach Eric Mangini said starting RT Damien Woody would play Sunday against Buffalo despite missing two consecutive days of practice for personal reasons. TE Bubba Franks (hip), LB David Harris (groin) and CB Eric Smith (head) all missed a second straight practice.
- Redskins WR Santana Moss (hamstring), RB Clinton Portis (ankle) and CB Shawn Springs (calf) all missed practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. Springs has missed three of the last four games.
- Titans DE Kyle Vanden Bosch practiced for the second stright day as he looks to return from a groin injury that kept him out last week vs. Indy.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.