A few notes on lineup changes as the Week 8 early games get underway:
- With RB Steven Jackson inactive due to a thigh injury, Antonio Pittman started for the Rams.
- WR Roy Williams was in the starting lineup for the Cowboys.
- Anquan Boldin was in the starting lineup as the Cardinals opened in a three-receiver set, returning to the field for the first time since since undergoing surgery to repair a fractured sinus and other facial injuries.
- The Eagles got a boost with the return of RB Brian Westbrook and WR Kevin Curtis. Westbrook was probable after sitting out two of the last three games with rib and ankle injuries. Curtis playing for the first time this season after recovering from a groin injury. WR Reggie Brown was one of the Eagles’ inactives.
- Rookie RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis got the start for the Patriots, who deactivated RBs Sammy Morris and LaMont Jordan against the Rams due to injuries.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.