Here’s a rundown of the most notable injuries from around the league in Week 8:
- Cowboys TE Jason Witten was unable to stay in Sunday’s win over the Bucs due to bruised ribs. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones also said following the game that CB Anthony Henry, who left the game in the third quarter, had a thigh injury.
- Seahawks Pro Bowl LB Lofa Tatupu left during the first half with a groin injury and did not return.
- Eagles TE L.J. Smith suffered a concussion on a late hit by Atlanta S Lawyer Milloy during the fourth quarter and did not return.
- Bucs coach Jon Gruden said he was “worried” about the arm injury suffered by starting SS Jermaine Phillips.
- Bills WR Josh Reed left Sunday’s game against Miami with a strained Achilles and did not return.
- Chargers CB Quentin Jammer suffered an undisclosed injury near the end of the third quarter against the Saints and was replaced by CB Cletis Gordon.
- Rams DE Leonard Little suffered a pulled hamstring. Coach Jim Haslett said Little would have an MRI exam on Monday and is considered day to day.
- Falcons DE Jamaal Anderson left Sunday’s game during the first half with an undisclosed injury and did not return. Coach Mike Smith said during his postgame press conference Anderson had his “bell rung.” The Falcons also lost LT Todd Weiner to an undisclosed injury.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.