- The injury that forced Chiefs QB Brodie Croyle out of Sunday’s 17-10 loss to the Patriots is being called a right “shoulder contusion.” Croyle was 11 of 19 passing for 88 yards before the injury. He was replaced by Damon Huard, who went 8 of 12 passing for 118 yards with one touchdown and one interception.
Croyle is expected to be sidelined two to four weeks with the shoulder injury, reports NFL Network’s Adam Schefter.
- Panthers rookie OT Jeff Otah suffered a left knee injury at the end of the first quarter, but was able to return late in the second quarter. Panthers starting LG Travelle Wharton also left the game, but it’s not clear how serious his injury is.
- Chargers TE Antonio Gates left with a bruised hip during the first quarter, but was able to return before halftime.
- The Jaguars lost both starting guards to injuries during thier 17-10 loss to the Titans, as RG Maurice Williams and LG Vince Manuwai were forced from the game and did not return.
- Baltimore DB Corey Ivy suffered an undisclosed leg injury late in the fourth quarter of the Ravens’ 17-10 win over the Bengals. Ivy had to be helped from the field by trainers.